The major nutrients that a paratha is rich in are – Carbohydrates and fats (more so if you add ghee). The nutrients which are good for weight loss that a paratha has are – Protein and fiber. However, the latter nutrients are very less in ratio as compared to the weight-endorsing former nutrients.now that we know what contributes to weight loss and what is harmful for it in a paratha, we know what we have to do. We have to look for a substitute that’s low in carbs and fat and is high in protein and fiber.
Surati Reshami Paratha 14 Oz
- No artificial flavours. No preservatives.
- Packaging designed to retain the goodness.
- Hygienically packed.
- No cholesterol, additives or impurities.
- Perfect for home-cooked Indian meals.
- Feel the quality.
- Totally Enhance your life.